June is our FDA Approved Orings month, We make getting o-rings easy.
We have a wide range of O-Ring materials to meet the Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) requirements for synthetic rubber compounds. All our FDA O-ring compounds conform to the Code of Federal Regulations section 177.2600. We stock many of the 5 basic compounds and can have hundreds of special FDA compounds manufactured.
- FDA Grade Buna-N O-rings -40 to +250F 70 Black
- FDA Grade Buna-N O-rings -40 to +250F 70 White
- EPDM FDA Grade O-rings -65 to +300F 70 Black
- Silicone FDA Grade O-rings -80 to +400F 70 Red
- Viton® FDA Grade O-rings -20 to +400F 75 Brown
Size not listed, special requirements or large quantities please click this link to Request a Price Quote.